Sunday 4 August 2013

It's Already August!

So here's a July round up for the Fresh Sewing Day/ Small Blog Meet

L-R Top- Bottom

Some squares in preparation for my month in the Simply Solids Bee next month
Amira's blocks requested -for August, (yes I did them in July- but they were delightfully simple) in Simply Solids Bee
A Gift Block to be explained later
Progress in my Wonky Crosses Quilt
More preparation of Sample Block for my month in Simply Solids (as above!)
Quilting finished on a quilt I'm less than sure about!
Said quilt...
July's Simply Solids Block for Kate
Conquering Curves for do. Good Stitches Cherish bee in July


What did you get up to on the creative front last month?

5 comments:

  1. I didn't get upto much last months - especially when I look at how busy you've been. Well done for fitting all that in! I love the colours of those crosses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay more HST goodness for Simply Solids! Looks great - cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wonky crosses look amazing a d the mix of colours in your middle picture is just great!
    I finished my first ever quilt this week and I'm totally inspired to do a brighter coloured quilt now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I think I missed your wonky crosses quilt the first time around. Looks fantastic! I've been thinking about making one of those for my brother. I like how your blocks are not all the same size.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read them and always try to reply by email. If you're a no reply blogger I won't be able to email you though so check back for a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...