Tuesday 17 July 2012

Camera Case

We recently bought a new compact camera, just to have in a pocket or bag to save lugging the big one around all the time. We didn't buy a case for it, thinking I could make one. I've dithered for a few weeks waiting for this fab fabric to arrive:



and trying to decide on the best design. I'm not sure that this is the best design for this, but at least it protects it and it's simple.



Just a lined pouch, boxed at the base, and with a little batting for padding.

Ideally I would have like to find a silver flex thingy, but I couldn't without waiting longer to order on online and so I decided that this one, available locally is OK.


I adapted Ayumi's tutorial which was really clear.

All in all I'm pretty pleased.


Joining in today over here

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome!
    I really like the 'flex thingy' idea, and love the fabric choice!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that fabric is just amazing, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! And also LOVE the quilt in your blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my cuteness. I can't believe you've found such a perfect fabric for this project. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read them and always try to reply by email. If you're a no reply blogger I won't be able to email you though so check back for a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...